Direct Hire Position for an Open Systems Manager in Miami FL
The IT Open Systems Manager’s role is a hands-on administration and management role designed to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Open Systems Department. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT Open Systems department. The IT Open Systems Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This is a hands-on manager responsible for both the technical and managerial support for all open systems (Java, Mule, Ruby, Groovy, etc.)
Click “READ MORE” at the bottom of the post to see the rest of the post!
Title: Open Systems Manager
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Miami, FL
Technical Recruiter: Trish Corlew 901-878-0043 Trish.Corlew@DigeratiSearch.com
- In-depth experience with conceptual & hands-on application architecture and technology using Java
- Experience and understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- 3-5 years development experience (Java, Ruby or Groovy) with at least 2 in ESB development in an enterprise level environment
- 2-3 years experience managing a team of developers
- Experience in Integrating with eCommerce applications a plus.
- Mule ESB a HUGE plus
- Experience with Web Services (REST), Groovy, XSLT, JAXB, Hibernate, and/or Spring Frameworks a plus.
- Understands and has used standards such as WSDL, SOAP, XML and Web services for Java Platform, Enterprise Edition
If you’re interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity then our client is for you! Our client is a global organization that has leading worldwide market share in every one of its major product line verticals.