Title: Direct Hire Sr. Unix Systems Architect Position
Location: Memphis TN
Technical Recruiter: Trish Corlew 901-878-0800 or Trish.Corlew@DigeratiSearch.com
The following are minimum required skills to qualify for this position:
- Four (4) year college degree in computer science, business administration, computer engineering or electrical engineering required.
- 10+ years technical professional experience in an Engineering, Architecture, or Data Base Administration role.
- 3+ years as a Technical Architect
- 5+ years Systems Engineering
- 3+ years Server administration (UNIX/Linux/Windows)
- 2+ years experience working on highly virtualized environments
- Experience managing $1MM+ projects
Designs, documents, and develops the business systems and infrastructure.
- Responsible for defining secure system installation, system configuration and to meet security and compliance requirements.
- Coordinates with application development, enterprise architects, and data center supplier for resource planning, utilization, system monitoring, and maximizing system performance and availability.
- Develop and document periodic maintenance activity.
- Reviews performance of hosted solutions
- Reviews trends in incidents for system optimization purposes
- Researches new software, tools, and technologies and their application to current system environments.
- Escalation and problem analysis
- Conduct postmortem reviews of escalation